Dictatorship definition a country government or the form of government in which absolute power is exercised by a dictator see more. A dictatorship is a government or a social situation where one person makes all the rules and decisions without input from anyone else. A dictatorship is a system of government in which a single person or party has complete political power the dictator often maintains power by employing oppressive methods dictatorship is an old form of government with origins in ancient rome dictators often ascend to power through democratic . Video what is a dictatorship definition facts characteristics examples definition facts characteristics examples learn what a dictatorship is and discover some countries you may not have known are ruled by dictators
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.