The emotional brain the mysterious underpinnings of emotional life joseph ledoux on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers what happens in our brains to make us feel fear love hate anger joy. Joseph e ledoux born december 7 ledoux is the henry and lucy moses professor of science at new york university and director of the emotional brain institute . Brief review a prominent researcher who focuses on the emotional brain joseph ledoux contends that contrary to the belief of some experts there is no single emotional or limbic system in the brain but different systems for different emotions. The study of emotion has been hampered by a fixation on feelings rather than imposing concepts based on human introspective experience to the brains of othe
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.