The latest tweets from rob cowen robbiecowen author common ground shortlist wainwright portico prizes third in britains favourite nature book writer guardian independent story man untoldagency yorkshire. Cowen experienced moments of condensed wildness a grass snake photograph graham turner for the guardian common ground takes rob cowen back to bilton yorkshire where he grew up in the 1980s and to the edge lands those areas between town and country where as a child he experienced . Common ground has 314 ratings and 72 reviews paul said life has a habit of throwing curve balls at you cowen has relocated to yorkshire has just been. Immersive evocative and powerful common ground is a unique evocation of how over the course of one year rob cowen discovered a common though extraordinary square mile of wood meadow hedge and river on the edge of his northern town
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.