Typically clades develop when a species is separated by geological barriers like drifting continents or rising mountains brigit katz smithsonian how glaciers gave us the adorable handstanding spotted skunk 5 may 2017. Clade definition a taxonomic group of organisms classified together on the basis of homologous features traced to a common ancestor see more. Clades 1 of 2 definition image caption a clade is a grouping that includes a common ancestor and all the descendants living and extinct of that ancestor. A grouping of organisms made on the basis of their presumed evolutionary history consisting of a common ancestor and all of its descendants
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.