Objections against nihilism prologue nihilism as an ethical stance is the view that there is no such thing as right and wrong or good and bad evil actions nihilism can also involve denying gods existence and any objective meaning of life. Tldr you cant reason with a nihilist as they can deny logic just as easily treat them as equivalent to a depressed person the distinction is purely semantic. The best argument for nihilism is that the universe is really just a collection of energy packets moving and jerking about in and out of different configurations. Like most philosophical theories moral nihilism has supporters and opponents and each have strong arguments explore the arguments for and
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.